To achieve your goals you have to work hard. Some people say that you have to work smart too.
But nowadays best performers in major industries does both. They do hard work in a smart way. And by doing it they can complete a lot of work without compromising the quality and their health.
Want to find out how?
Read on …
10 Ways To BOOST Your Performance
1. Plan your next day before you sleep: Successful entrepreneurs and businesspersons give number 1 priority to their time and how they spend it.
Relax you don’t need to overfocus. But plan your next day before you sleep. It will alert your brain about your important things and you will be prepared for it.
2. Start your day with a positive thought: By starting your day with something positive will help you to tackle tough situations easily. Also, your decision-making abilities will improve day by day.
3. Stick with the basics: Know your priorities and handle them from highest to lowest, accordingly. It will definitely boost your performance as those big things comprise a large portion of your work.
4. Do more whats working for you: If it’s working then try to give your maximum time in it. It doesn’t mean you have to stop trying different thing. you should definitely try new things but first, pay focus on whats working.
5. Set your goals: This is one of the important factors that you need to pay attention to if you want to boost your performance. By setting goals you can scale your improvement and productivity.
Long-term goals are important, you should always think long term but at a micro level, you need to set goals for the day, week, month and year.
6. Focus on one thing at a time: To complete any task quickly and efficiently you need to focus on one thing at a time.
Some months ago I stumbled upon a video where I found this advice. In that interview, Ramit Sethi ( An American personal finance advisor and entrepreneur ) told that this advice he got from Noah Kagan ( worked on Facebook as project manager and founder of a successful email marketing company AppSumo ) while publishing his book ‘ I Will Teach You to Be Rich ‘ and it helped him to become a New York Times bestseller author.
7. Take a break after every two hours: Well you want to achieve your goals. And for it, you need to work hard. Its simple to understand.
But do you know, working continuously without taking any break actually decreases your productivity? Take a small break for 5 minutes. It will help your brain to get relaxed and your performance level will also increase.
8. Keep your workspace clean: Keeping your workspace clean means – Less stuff. Yes, by keeping fewer things your focus will be at one place. And it will also keep you away from distractions.
9. Eat right: Don’t skip your meals. Good health condition is important if you want to boost your performance. And your food act as a fuel for your body so you need to eat the right food in the right amount. Simply maintain a balanced diet.
10. Learn from the best players: No matter you are in which industry, there’s always some best players. Watch them, try to figure out what they do differently than others? And most importantly Whats driving them results? Ask your co-workers about it. It’s ok if they don’t have the answer. Don’t hesitate to ask them directly.
Follow this 10 tips and it will boost your performance for sure.
If you have any question then feel free to drop them in comments.
Also, don’t forget to mention if you got some special tips to share with others.